Skip to main content

What a way to spend the the week, and the long weekend :)

God blessed me so much. As in!

Wednesday, June 10 -- Craved for Mr. Kabab. Anjo was there to accompany me with my craving, then Sbux after. Stories galore, full tummies :) Gian's birthday. Excited for her party!

Thursday, June 11 -- Accompanied Anjo to watch metro station. Shake shake! Then, dinner at Jack's loft. Full again. Saw my nephew, super big and cute siya! :) After, club LAX for PCD's afterparty. Eye-flirting is the game. Had so much fun with Anjo sa Trinoma, Ate Onick, CY and her BF at club LAX. Even though umaga na ako almost nakauwi. 3:30AM. haha.

Saturday, June 13 -- Something happened. Not worth making kwento so much, but this incident, as bad or weird or whatever it may seem, was forgotten because of the much awaited Gian's birthday celeb/celeb for passing the boards. It became a sorta YFC-UST reunion. Super fun filled day talaga! As in, bangagan, swimming, stories, may nalasing, nagpanggap na hindi, hindi uminom, hindi makainom, kumain, umiyak, tumawa, lahat na. No sleep halos lahat. Pero we enjoyed to the nth level. We very much missed each other. And forever, the friendships made, and God-centered friendship we have, will always be a part of all of us. :)

I want to take this time, to thank people who were with me:

To Gian -- Belated happy birthday and Congrats! You made it :) God bless sa bagong chapter. :) Like what I said, a princess deserves her own happily ever after. My prayers are with you, always. Thank you for being an anak/mommy/friend/sister all in one. You're one of my inspirations, and will always be close to my heart.

Renz -- Tatay/Kuya pa din kita. Forever na yata to. Pero thank you. Thank you for being so protective through the years. Alam ko naman. Ginagawa mo yan kasi you care and love mo kaming lahat. Cheesy. haha. pero totoo :) Basta thank you. Di man lang tayo nakapagkwentuhan masyado. Di bale, for sure may next time.

Mike -- My newest tambay/chill buddy. Thank you for the sharing, and for listening. Who would have thought we will have these kinds of conversations? God bless sa itatake mong journey, sa CSB man o sa pag CCLP. you know I'm just here for you. Tambay very soon. Pag resume niyo. Aral mabuti. I'm just here :)

Gori -- Thank you din sa session natin. Grabe, madami na talaga tayo finaface na mga issues sa buhay. God bless sa decision making with school, work and service. Makikinig lang ako lagi sayo. Dito lang ako if you need anything. Wag lang pera ah. Kay Renz nalang pag pera. Hahaha!

Ruby -- Thank you sa pagsama sa kabaliwan ko habang humahagulgol ako. My kids are my strength, and my inspiration to live life to the fullest, and be the best person that I can be. Para naman kahit nanay-nanayan lang. Maipagmalaki niyo ako diba? :) Basta thank you. Sana we can spend more time together. I promise, gagawa ako ng way. :) I'm just here for you anak. Alam mo naman yan. Alagaan niyo isa't isa :) God bless you.

Luke partner -- Thank you. At mahal kita :) God belss you sa lahat. Pinagdadasal kita lagi :)

Renen -- Thank you sa stories and insights and all :) Ngayon, alam mo nang human kami lahat. Haha! Dito lang ako for you.

Stage boyfriend dave -- Haha! dave papanindigan ko na stage BF kita ah. Hahaha! wag ka magagalit. Lol. Pero, thank you for listening din, and making me feel so much better :) Dito lang din ako lagi for you. Aral ka mabuti! Para magkaron ako ng stage BF na doctor. Haha! God bless you always dave. Pinagdadasal kita :) In God's time lang lahat :)

Anak April -- Thank you din sa moment nating dalawa. Natutuwa ako sa mga nangyayari sayo, pero hinay hinay lang ah? Basta pagpray mo yan. Kung kailangan mo ng payo, andito lang ako. Thank you sa walang sawang love and care for me pearly :) take good care of yourself. You deserve the best in life :)

Pearly Q -- lifetime HH. Salamat lang. Basta thank you. Inspiration ka in a lot of ways :) God belss you sa lahat. I'm always here for you. Super love kita. :)

Dans -- Yey! nagkita din tayo. Salamat sa mga kwento mo, sa pagshare at sa lahat. Grabe since 2nd year friendship, akalain mong aabot pa sa YFC-UST and beyond. I miss dancing with you and everyone else. Mahal kita Dans, at mahal ka ng Diyos. Yan tatandaan mo :) Kasi kung hindi, wala kang mga kaibigan at pamilyang andyan forever with you :) God's plan is always the best. Love you dans! Dito lang ako.

Kate -- Bru. I LOVE YOU TO DEATH. Friends forever. Thank you sa lahat. Till next text/chat/meeting. Get some rest, and God bless. Nuff said. :)

Ate Onick -- Thank you. :) Idol kita, di mo lang alam. Super amazed talaga ako sayo. :) God bless you always. Sana makapagkwentuhan tayo soon. Dito ako for you :)

At sa lahat, each and everyone will always have a special place in my heart. YFC-UST is Ohana :)

Sunday, June 14 -- CLP and church. Then dinner with the new Batch of YFC-UST members and leaders with Gian, Renen, ate Q, Marc, neil, chona, Rocky and the rest. Grabe! YFC-UST has grown, and will be growing. God works talaga!

PS to anjo, thank you. Super. I love you anak. Inspiration ko kayo ng mga kapatid mo, why I strive to be better, and the best I can be. :) Sana diyan lang kayo lagi, coz ako? I ain't going nowhere. God bless you always.

That's how I spent the week/ weekened. It was such a blast! very much :) This is God showing me, there's more to life. :) God showing me how much He loves me, and why he loves me :) And I will continue to love Him, and have faith in Him, and will trust Him, till the end.

Pictures at http://marge0256.multiply.com

Thrilled over God's plans. Waiting for you, is so worth it ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indak - Up Dharma Down

Tatakbo at gagalaw Mag-iisip kung dapat bang bumitaw Kulang na lang, atakihin Ang pag-hinga'y nabibitin Ang dahilang alam mo na Kahit ano pang sabihin nila Tayong dalawa lamang ang makakaalam Ngunit ako ngayo'y naguguluhan Makikinig ba ako Sa aking isip na dati pa namang magulo? O iindak na lamang Sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko na lamang na Hindi mo aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasayaw Habang nanonood siya...  Paalis at pabalik May baong yakap at suklian ng halik Mag-papaalam at mag-sisisi Habang papiglas ka ako sayo ay tatabi Tayong dalawa lamang ang nakaka-alam Ngunit hindi na matanto kung sino nga ba ang pag-bibigyan ko Makikinig nga ba sa isipan na alam ang wasto Ngunit pipigilan ang pag-ibig nya na totoo Iindak na lamang ba sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko hindi nya lamang aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Ako&#

Looking back 2009.

http://marge0256.multiply.com/journal/item/119/2008. I read my blog (the link above) when I got back this morning from a hella crazy night. Reading my past blog, I know I had to blog once again. It's been a while since I blogged anything. Haha. This year, was g enerally so so. Had my highs and lows as well. And I want to share it in detail. Seriously, in detail. I ended 2008 breaking u p with Kat. For thos of you who don't know, I had an almost 1 year official relationship with a girl AGAIN. And of course, after the break-up, we were still in contact so technically, we werent completely over each other. I started 2009 with high hopes o f us getting back together, and us fixing things. But instead, we separated ways after a few months. We celebrated our anniversary yes, but after that, I guess it was not meant to be. As of now, we still talk sometimes, but nonetheless, a lot has changed, for her and for me. She's moving to a different department, a department I highly recom

Confession For You.

Sorry. Me, being an official fangirl started Friday night. :) I spazz everyday, I do daily rounds of blogs and videos to make sure I'm updated. I buy their CDs and DVDs like there is no tomorrow. I listen to ONLY their songs on my iPod. To make things.. I don't know, worse? or better. I even started writing again. Fanfics for that matter. I started with this poem I made. :D It started with a very short poem. Not this. But one short poem I made a month ago. Because I was inspired by my friend Gwyn, a Member of Triple S Philippines. This was created because of my addiction. Thanks to my friends, and to gwyn of course :) ____________ I made this last night. Along with several friends. Namely Bela and Cresa. Hype of watching Love Like This MV. It started with a few lines witgh SS501 songs, and ended in this manner. I hope everyone gets to enjoy this. Despite the fact that it was intended for my love and addiction for my oppa. :) _____________ On the wee hours of October 23,