Skip to main content

Epekto ng pagkajologs at walang tulog.

I have to admit, when I saw the trailers in ABS, I knew it would be such a craze, a big hit, and a good one. It started late nights, then when I was about to watch, was moved before 6PM. Cruel, right? Very much indeed. I tried my best to get hold of a DVD copy of the Korean version with subtitles in English, ALAS, I did. Thanks to my ever loving bestfriend. We did find a very good copy. I was so eager to watch, because I have missed a lot. And, after watching for 1 and a half days. Literally, from 11:30PM of Saturday, July 11, to July 13, 2009 at 5:30AM, with only 4 hour sleep. The break I had was peeing and bath. Rather than that, nothing. I ditched all my plans for Sunday. I just wanted to cut myself some slack and just do nothing. I wanted to separate myself, even for at least just this weekend. For me to rethink, reorganize, and reflect on everything.

Apologies to my dearest God, because I didn't attend mass and missed the practice for Lord's day. I can't help it, the Boys Over Flowers fever was killing me, and I wanted to do something I am not used to. Cut myself some slack, rest and just do nothing. You read that right. I watched Boys over Flowers over the weekend. But not just that. Saturday afternoon till around 10:30PM, I was just with my bestfriend. Talking about life, friendship, school, work, love, and almost anything under the sun. I needed that. I needed to affirm myself of the path I am taking every single day. I needed affirmation that I am on the right track. And it never fails. Thanks to my family, the ever supportive friends of mine, work and most of all God, I am still on the right one.

That afternoon last Saturday, I knew that day will be somehow important, and I was right. Little did I know I will go to the gym, but I chose to spend my whole day with my bestfriend. I knew I had something once again, and I needed that. She knows the pain and everything I am going through right now. She knows every tear I have shed for the past 8-9 years If I am not mistaken. She knew every reason for my behavior and actions, even until now. I'm glad I have her by my side, especially lately. Life has been tough for me, and for my family. I have been through hell and beyond over the past few 7-8 months. My break-up, one of my exes who tried to rape me tried to ruin our new business, together with our other tauhans, one of my exes/bestfriends left for SG, fights with my mom, work related problems, issues with a few exes/friends, and me getting heartbrokened with some guy who apparently wasn't worth it. Sunod sunod, I must say. Pero I realized, I haven't really shared a lot. How Kat and I broke up, why I am bothered because of her lately, how Lemar screwed everything up, how I am looking for a new job, like how one of my exes broke my heart once again, and so on and so forth. Alam lang ng lahat, I'm depressed because of this guy who hurt me. Pero yun. I have been through so much I just wanted a break from my normal life.

Watching BOF made me realize things. About life, friendships, relationships, family, and about a lot more things. On how our destiny is made, and we choose our path to the destiny. On how God affects us. How our families are always first and foremost important. On how our friends mean to us, will stick by us, and how to know who is true and not. How pain, heartache and suffering is worth it. How we can have our own happily ever afters. Life won't stop just because I haven't been ok. Pero, I have to recognize the fact that I have to go through the steps of getting better. The pain, the suffering, the tears. each is a part of the greater plan for us. I write this wholeheartedly, even when the truth really hurts. Minsan, I wish that 9 out of 10 people have happy endings, pero where's the worthiness of living if all people gets to be happy all the time. Nakakatuwa din na nagkaron na ako ng alone time at last. I needed that.

So hanggang dito nalang muna. Bigla nablanko utak ko.

God bless :)

Comments

phtriples said…
such a heartfelt entry... i was touched marge... you're right, everything happens for a reason. and we just have to look at the brighter side in every problem that we encounter. LOVE is tough, and ruined relationships are even tougher. and i sympathize with you for everything that you've been through. it takes courage to be able to share this and i admire you for being someone who can get past these hardships and emerge as a woman of character.

you know what, all these trials are only going to make us strong. so just hang in there marge. be with friends who bring out the best in you. and with SS501 to make you smile, life is good, right? fighting! :) you take care marge...
marge0256 said…
hi, I didn't know ypou read my blog. I haven't posted anything for quite sometime. Not that I don't have anything to share, but remembering this blog, I now know why I haven't posted anything.

Thanks for the compliment. You know, Not any of my closest friends know about this blog. I use this acocunt to comment on blogs of others but not for the purpose of my friends reading the posts I have here. This blog was just one in a million. It was a spur of the moment and I needed to let things out :)

yes, SS501 keeps me sane currently. Especially when I feel down, frustrated and all.. If you only know. Thanks once again! I hope to be friends with you. Take care!
phtriples said…
yeah, it's nice to have new friends. and ss501 is really bringing a lot of people together under Triple S. it's great! i'd love to be friends. we're already online friends right? :)

ss501 makes me feel happy. when i'm depressed, i just rewatch one of their shows and i feel better instantly. :) they're really wonderful human beings. i'm glad i discovered them and became a fan. :)
marge0256 said…
hi kate,

I agree. I am glad I found and started my fandom with them. Worth remembering, and knowing. really :)

Popular posts from this blog

Indak - Up Dharma Down

Tatakbo at gagalaw Mag-iisip kung dapat bang bumitaw Kulang na lang, atakihin Ang pag-hinga'y nabibitin Ang dahilang alam mo na Kahit ano pang sabihin nila Tayong dalawa lamang ang makakaalam Ngunit ako ngayo'y naguguluhan Makikinig ba ako Sa aking isip na dati pa namang magulo? O iindak na lamang Sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko na lamang na Hindi mo aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasayaw Habang nanonood siya...  Paalis at pabalik May baong yakap at suklian ng halik Mag-papaalam at mag-sisisi Habang papiglas ka ako sayo ay tatabi Tayong dalawa lamang ang nakaka-alam Ngunit hindi na matanto kung sino nga ba ang pag-bibigyan ko Makikinig nga ba sa isipan na alam ang wasto Ngunit pipigilan ang pag-ibig nya na totoo Iindak na lamang ba sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko hindi nya lamang aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Ako&#

Looking back 2009.

http://marge0256.multiply.com/journal/item/119/2008. I read my blog (the link above) when I got back this morning from a hella crazy night. Reading my past blog, I know I had to blog once again. It's been a while since I blogged anything. Haha. This year, was g enerally so so. Had my highs and lows as well. And I want to share it in detail. Seriously, in detail. I ended 2008 breaking u p with Kat. For thos of you who don't know, I had an almost 1 year official relationship with a girl AGAIN. And of course, after the break-up, we were still in contact so technically, we werent completely over each other. I started 2009 with high hopes o f us getting back together, and us fixing things. But instead, we separated ways after a few months. We celebrated our anniversary yes, but after that, I guess it was not meant to be. As of now, we still talk sometimes, but nonetheless, a lot has changed, for her and for me. She's moving to a different department, a department I highly recom

Confession For You.

Sorry. Me, being an official fangirl started Friday night. :) I spazz everyday, I do daily rounds of blogs and videos to make sure I'm updated. I buy their CDs and DVDs like there is no tomorrow. I listen to ONLY their songs on my iPod. To make things.. I don't know, worse? or better. I even started writing again. Fanfics for that matter. I started with this poem I made. :D It started with a very short poem. Not this. But one short poem I made a month ago. Because I was inspired by my friend Gwyn, a Member of Triple S Philippines. This was created because of my addiction. Thanks to my friends, and to gwyn of course :) ____________ I made this last night. Along with several friends. Namely Bela and Cresa. Hype of watching Love Like This MV. It started with a few lines witgh SS501 songs, and ended in this manner. I hope everyone gets to enjoy this. Despite the fact that it was intended for my love and addiction for my oppa. :) _____________ On the wee hours of October 23,