Skip to main content

Envious.


I am almost done watching JoongBo episodes of We Got Married. My sister is also into it already, since she's quite interested in KPop as well. I am envious with the friendship, infatuation, affection, attraction, chemistry, care and love of Hwang Bo to her husband, Kim Hyun Joong and vice versa. The younger/older couple, who has a 6-year age gap difference, is one of the most loved couples in the show. Both are singers, and apparently, both have a lot of common qualities, which were revealed during the 30 episodes they were in. They started episode 9 of the show, and bid their good byes in episode 30, if I'm not mistaken, due to the busy schedule of Kim Hyun Joong because of Boys Over Flowers. I am so moved by the relationship they have. For those 8 months they were together as a "couple", they did their best to be better persons for themselves, and for their better halves. People have seen them grow, as their own personas, and as a couple. They have learned so much about life, work, friends, famil, love and relationships.

As everyone might probably know, I had my heart broken a few months ago. Who would have thought I would survive all those days, weeks and months of depression, without even doing silly things. I never thought I would handle things in a different way, and I believe in a more mature way. This was the reason I got so into Boys Over Flowers, with Kim Hyun Joong, and now We Got Married. I tend to divert all my frustrations, attention, to these things. I can just laugh, smile, feel pain, cry, be sad, be vulnerable, and just be myself, and be what I want to be and what I can be. I can dream, and just be true to myself. It's hard to be who you want, and who you are, what you feel, in times like these. Sometimes, I feel like crying and get depressed. But I tend not to, because I just feel so lame and weak and stupid. So I tend to keep my feelings nowadays. Right now, I feel it again. That weakness. The sadness, the pain, the frustrations I had a few months ago. But I have to be strong, I have to act strong and better and ok. I know I just have to. I still wait and pray for the day, that I wake up, and feel I have completely let go and move on. Because as I blog, I know, I'm still in the process. I'm already there, in the part where I have accepted that it's over. But I'm just getting there, to the point that I am moving on, and that I am trying to undo everything, and redoingt hings, without him in it. Sabi nga nila, you can't have everything. I have the best set of teammates at work right now, although I'm leaving work in a few weeks, I love my job right now, but I need to look for another one.. but still praying that I get regularized.. and I'm getting good opportunities with regards to my applications. My family and I are better. Maybe not that much financially, but I know we're getting there. I have the best set of people around me. Officemates, teammates, friends from previous work, YFC friends, chatters, high school friends, grade school friends, college friends, SFC, and so much more. I have a lot to be thankful for. Seriously. Pero yun nga, I don't have any special someone. It's just Kim Hyun Joong and I. Haha!

But seriously, I thank JoongBo couple for my healing process. If not for them. and also Boys Over Flowers, and my love, Kim Hyun Joong, I won't survive. I've learned so much from watching, reading.. I have learned so much about life, that I hope I would keep it in my mind and heart and use it wherever I go. For the JoongBo couple, thank you for showing me, on how I wanted my life to be, my married life to be. My career to be, my relationship to everyone as well. I know one day I will meet my Shillang. In God's time. But for now, I have to deal with reality checks everyday. :)

God, just guide me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indak - Up Dharma Down

Tatakbo at gagalaw Mag-iisip kung dapat bang bumitaw Kulang na lang, atakihin Ang pag-hinga'y nabibitin Ang dahilang alam mo na Kahit ano pang sabihin nila Tayong dalawa lamang ang makakaalam Ngunit ako ngayo'y naguguluhan Makikinig ba ako Sa aking isip na dati pa namang magulo? O iindak na lamang Sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko na lamang na Hindi mo aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasayaw Habang nanonood siya...  Paalis at pabalik May baong yakap at suklian ng halik Mag-papaalam at mag-sisisi Habang papiglas ka ako sayo ay tatabi Tayong dalawa lamang ang nakaka-alam Ngunit hindi na matanto kung sino nga ba ang pag-bibigyan ko Makikinig nga ba sa isipan na alam ang wasto Ngunit pipigilan ang pag-ibig nya na totoo Iindak na lamang ba sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko hindi nya lamang aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Ako&#

Looking back 2009.

http://marge0256.multiply.com/journal/item/119/2008. I read my blog (the link above) when I got back this morning from a hella crazy night. Reading my past blog, I know I had to blog once again. It's been a while since I blogged anything. Haha. This year, was g enerally so so. Had my highs and lows as well. And I want to share it in detail. Seriously, in detail. I ended 2008 breaking u p with Kat. For thos of you who don't know, I had an almost 1 year official relationship with a girl AGAIN. And of course, after the break-up, we were still in contact so technically, we werent completely over each other. I started 2009 with high hopes o f us getting back together, and us fixing things. But instead, we separated ways after a few months. We celebrated our anniversary yes, but after that, I guess it was not meant to be. As of now, we still talk sometimes, but nonetheless, a lot has changed, for her and for me. She's moving to a different department, a department I highly recom

Confession For You.

Sorry. Me, being an official fangirl started Friday night. :) I spazz everyday, I do daily rounds of blogs and videos to make sure I'm updated. I buy their CDs and DVDs like there is no tomorrow. I listen to ONLY their songs on my iPod. To make things.. I don't know, worse? or better. I even started writing again. Fanfics for that matter. I started with this poem I made. :D It started with a very short poem. Not this. But one short poem I made a month ago. Because I was inspired by my friend Gwyn, a Member of Triple S Philippines. This was created because of my addiction. Thanks to my friends, and to gwyn of course :) ____________ I made this last night. Along with several friends. Namely Bela and Cresa. Hype of watching Love Like This MV. It started with a few lines witgh SS501 songs, and ended in this manner. I hope everyone gets to enjoy this. Despite the fact that it was intended for my love and addiction for my oppa. :) _____________ On the wee hours of October 23,