Skip to main content

It's all coming back to me now, and back to you.

From my multiply.

Warning: What you're gonna read here would most probably be not suitable for plain viewing. Understanding is utterly needed. :)


Because of yesterday's events. Madami ako masusulat dito, lalo na ang mga kasuluk-sulukang secrets ko siguro. Haha.

Yesterday, maybe one of the most unforgettable days of my life. Yesterday, I had to go on biglaang half-day just to make sure I can come with Shelly. I met Shelly when I was in high school, siya ang una, at tanging girl na niligawan ko. I courted her way back in HS, fourth year if I am not mistaken. We were with Franz and KC yesterday. KC is one of Shelly's closest friends, and her bestfriend I must say, and Franz, 3 batches lower, is also one of Shelly's closest. They apparently have a lot of things in common. :)

We decided to go back to our beloved STC. Beloved really, I have never come back to STC since like, 5 years ago. The last time I went there was 1st day of my First year in college. Tapos, yun na. So yesterday was once in a lifetime experience. And I realized after my day yesterday, I needed that. I needed to go back to my past, to see where I'm in, and to realign or remind me of my future.

I remembered 5 years ago, I entered STC as a skinny person. Now I'm fat. Very much. haha! kidding aside, I entered STC super scared, all my cousins went there, I mean my 1st cousins na babae. So, some of my teachers were their teachers way back. I struggled to be an OS student, and it happened 2nd year. I was bestfriends with one of the most popular people in school, and also, with a friend whom I've known since I was 5.

I had fights with my classmates, kasi they think I'm maarte and mayabang and all. Pero come 3rd year, sobrang naging kaclose ko yung class. I also I has so many tibo crushes, na may code names pa and all. Haha! I had flings, I had my serious boyfriend in 2nd year, and my longest relationship in 4th year. I had code names even for my kinaiinisang people, and I gained tons of friendships from my batch, higher batches and lower batches as well. The super sungit Marge, and the somehow bitchy me, became a nice, caring, friendly, and loving person after high school, thanks to one of my bestfriends who taught me how to live life in this way. And luckily, she's still my bestfriend until now. I won't forget the days na lagi ako nasa YPMO and sa guidance, kasi late ako, or may nakaaway ako, or may nagreklamo about me or whatever. I remembered also I was president of YFC-STC on its pioneer year. Sa HS Based ko nakilala longest boyfriend ko, and also that person who makes my heart skip a beat ngayon. Nung 2nd year ako unang nagtangkang maglayas, at summer after 1st year ako nag YFC. I also remember those times na sinasamahan ko magtraining mga kabarkada ko, at maging taga bili nila ng food. I remembered kung paano unahan sa table sa cafeteria, kumain ng sandstorm at ham and cheese, magdala ng cornick at green peas sa classroom para kainin during class hours. Ang Dance Prod ng 4th year, kung saan kami ang nagchampion, at sa amin may pnakamadaming OS palagi. Dito ako naging bonggang telebababad person. At natutong mag letteran sa kung kani-kanino, which by the way, I still have my letters. Kept and intact. So many memories to recall.

Nung grumaduate ako ng HS, feeling ko end na ng world. Kasi sobrang alam ko na mamimiss ko yung mga nakasama ko for the past 4 years, i6, ii6, iii6, IV-6. Kasi baka after ilang years hindi na sila yung pinakamalapit sa puso ko.

Sa STC ako unang natutong magmahal, at mangarap.

While I'm making this blog, I'm quite teary eyed. I realized how blessed I am right now, after 5 years, I am a better person. I realized kung gaano na kadami ang pinagdaanan ko, and all of them, are behind me already. Yung mga away nung HS, mga pag iyak ko ever bago mag exams kay Marian, kasi pagod na ako mag aral, yung pagsta2lk ng crush, letteran sa classroom, YFC moments, yung break-up ko with my longest boyfriend, my first "experience", the attempted rape by an ex-boyfriend a year ago, and a lot more. Pero kahit everything is behind me already, it will always be a part, of who I am today. I would never be Marge today, if it werent for every single thing that happened in my past. The people in may past can be with me in my present, or in my future, but it will never be an assurance that they'd be there. The people not in my past can be my present, but not in my future, and the people my future, may not be with me today, or before. Change is the only constant thing in the world. This is why even though tough times come, it's still nice to wake up every morning and know that something can change for the better. Na, sometimes, waking up can be a start of something new.

Nakakamiss ang HS. Sobra, kasi sana ganun nalang kadali lahat ng bagay. Pero, things change, We have to deal with it everyday, no matter how hurting, happy, painful, joyous, sad, depressing, and everything else in between. Life goes on. I realized, life will not stop just because I got depressed with someone I thought was the one, but was just one of them. Life will not end, just because God didn't answer my prayer na sana siya na. Life will go on, life must go on. So I will. I will let go, and move on. And just let God guide me with everything everyday.

After that day, I know I will appreciate life more. And I really got my answer. Past is past for some reasons. And it will pass if it's not meant to be in your future. Sabi nga nila, kung para sayo ang isang tao, o bagay, o kahit anong gusto mo, mapapasayo yun, sa tamang panahon. God is so great, He makes miracles everyday. From the littlest things, to the biggest things in life. All we have to do is appreciate. Be thankful for it, and return the glory to God, he deserves it. Msarap balikan ang mga nangyari nung HS, iI can go on days recalling everything. Pero,that was 5 years ago. Masarap balikan paminsan minsa, marerealize mo kasi ang madaming bagay when you do that. And now, I'm working, trying to help out the family, and trying to be a better person each day, I must say, everything happens for a reason.

:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indak - Up Dharma Down

Tatakbo at gagalaw Mag-iisip kung dapat bang bumitaw Kulang na lang, atakihin Ang pag-hinga'y nabibitin Ang dahilang alam mo na Kahit ano pang sabihin nila Tayong dalawa lamang ang makakaalam Ngunit ako ngayo'y naguguluhan Makikinig ba ako Sa aking isip na dati pa namang magulo? O iindak na lamang Sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko na lamang na Hindi mo aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasayaw Habang nanonood siya...  Paalis at pabalik May baong yakap at suklian ng halik Mag-papaalam at mag-sisisi Habang papiglas ka ako sayo ay tatabi Tayong dalawa lamang ang nakaka-alam Ngunit hindi na matanto kung sino nga ba ang pag-bibigyan ko Makikinig nga ba sa isipan na alam ang wasto Ngunit pipigilan ang pag-ibig nya na totoo Iindak na lamang ba sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko hindi nya lamang aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Ako&#

Looking back 2009.

http://marge0256.multiply.com/journal/item/119/2008. I read my blog (the link above) when I got back this morning from a hella crazy night. Reading my past blog, I know I had to blog once again. It's been a while since I blogged anything. Haha. This year, was g enerally so so. Had my highs and lows as well. And I want to share it in detail. Seriously, in detail. I ended 2008 breaking u p with Kat. For thos of you who don't know, I had an almost 1 year official relationship with a girl AGAIN. And of course, after the break-up, we were still in contact so technically, we werent completely over each other. I started 2009 with high hopes o f us getting back together, and us fixing things. But instead, we separated ways after a few months. We celebrated our anniversary yes, but after that, I guess it was not meant to be. As of now, we still talk sometimes, but nonetheless, a lot has changed, for her and for me. She's moving to a different department, a department I highly recom

Confession For You.

Sorry. Me, being an official fangirl started Friday night. :) I spazz everyday, I do daily rounds of blogs and videos to make sure I'm updated. I buy their CDs and DVDs like there is no tomorrow. I listen to ONLY their songs on my iPod. To make things.. I don't know, worse? or better. I even started writing again. Fanfics for that matter. I started with this poem I made. :D It started with a very short poem. Not this. But one short poem I made a month ago. Because I was inspired by my friend Gwyn, a Member of Triple S Philippines. This was created because of my addiction. Thanks to my friends, and to gwyn of course :) ____________ I made this last night. Along with several friends. Namely Bela and Cresa. Hype of watching Love Like This MV. It started with a few lines witgh SS501 songs, and ended in this manner. I hope everyone gets to enjoy this. Despite the fact that it was intended for my love and addiction for my oppa. :) _____________ On the wee hours of October 23,