Skip to main content

The drama of an addict.

Ok, it's 2:32 AM, and I'm starting again. praying that it won't take me 4 hours to compose this one. The last one lasted for so long, I forgot what I want to tell exactly. Now that I am in my most bangag moment, especially for quite sometime. I have not been doing OT, or OTY for that matter. I was too depressed to do so. So here I am, blogging again.

I have decided to give the scrapbook to him. and the CD as well. But I have to finish the scrapbook. It's such a mess, because i didn't finish it. I was too upset to do so. So there. Besides, I think that there' s nothing left for me to lose, so why not give it to him. Since he wants it. And I clearly don't need to keep it. It would just sulk me into bitterness and despair if I do have it and look at it everytime I miss him. I also plan to give back the things he gave me. Dalawa lang naman yun.

Enough of the drama. But I know I will still rant some more. haha.

A lot has been happening lately. Not just of the drama I have in my previous post, which was yesterday morning only, bit with the country. I have been trying to be updated with the current news, and also, will try to read later about markets. I have a job interview tomorrow and it scares the hell outta me. I applied for the wrong and right reasons, but I am not sure of what path I will take. Like what I said, "interview palang naman to, I have ample time to think about it."

What else? Issues issues issues. Well, I must admit. I am a dramatic bitch. I have all the drama in the world, yet I am still happy. Yet, I can still enjoy life. At times, I feel the loneliness of being single, not able to show person I love how I feel, but it's all good. I would never ever regret every decision I made, because it defines who I am right now. The same way, his decisions define him right now. I do hope in time, I will look back, and see the changes that had happened, and just smile about it and tell myself. "Haha. look, you were stupid back then.. " or something like.. "minahal mo nga talaga. at least you learned something.. " I know I will understand everything. I actually want to understand everything NOW. But, since God does not permit it, I have no choice than to wait.

My bestfriend is leaving for SG this Wednesday. And it sucks. Seriously. I will lose someone close to me again. First was Yang, when she moved to the states a few years ago, now him. BOO! but on the contrary I wish him well. This is the opportunity we were both waiting for him. Sad for his girlfriend, he's leaving so soon. I will miss him. Seriously. I would probably have to go to SG before the year ends to visit him. Even for a few days. I'll make ipon to be with him. I promise. And travel as well.

Quarter end is about to come. So more work for me. Less idle time, less drama.

I pray to God to give me more strength. I'm a fighter. And a lover. I am coming back to my senses, getting my life back on track. As for the person I chose to love. I never regretted anything. Maybe it's God's plan. I believe in God, so much I know He has something better for me, and for you. As for the answers to my questions? In time, I know in time. Time heals everything. I will keep on praying.

But most probably, I will always be a bitch. I know, So they say.

Good night. Off to bed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indak - Up Dharma Down

Tatakbo at gagalaw Mag-iisip kung dapat bang bumitaw Kulang na lang, atakihin Ang pag-hinga'y nabibitin Ang dahilang alam mo na Kahit ano pang sabihin nila Tayong dalawa lamang ang makakaalam Ngunit ako ngayo'y naguguluhan Makikinig ba ako Sa aking isip na dati pa namang magulo? O iindak na lamang Sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko na lamang na Hindi mo aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasayaw Habang nanonood siya...  Paalis at pabalik May baong yakap at suklian ng halik Mag-papaalam at mag-sisisi Habang papiglas ka ako sayo ay tatabi Tayong dalawa lamang ang nakaka-alam Ngunit hindi na matanto kung sino nga ba ang pag-bibigyan ko Makikinig nga ba sa isipan na alam ang wasto Ngunit pipigilan ang pag-ibig nya na totoo Iindak na lamang ba sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko hindi nya lamang aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Ako&#

Looking back 2009.

http://marge0256.multiply.com/journal/item/119/2008. I read my blog (the link above) when I got back this morning from a hella crazy night. Reading my past blog, I know I had to blog once again. It's been a while since I blogged anything. Haha. This year, was g enerally so so. Had my highs and lows as well. And I want to share it in detail. Seriously, in detail. I ended 2008 breaking u p with Kat. For thos of you who don't know, I had an almost 1 year official relationship with a girl AGAIN. And of course, after the break-up, we were still in contact so technically, we werent completely over each other. I started 2009 with high hopes o f us getting back together, and us fixing things. But instead, we separated ways after a few months. We celebrated our anniversary yes, but after that, I guess it was not meant to be. As of now, we still talk sometimes, but nonetheless, a lot has changed, for her and for me. She's moving to a different department, a department I highly recom

Confession For You.

Sorry. Me, being an official fangirl started Friday night. :) I spazz everyday, I do daily rounds of blogs and videos to make sure I'm updated. I buy their CDs and DVDs like there is no tomorrow. I listen to ONLY their songs on my iPod. To make things.. I don't know, worse? or better. I even started writing again. Fanfics for that matter. I started with this poem I made. :D It started with a very short poem. Not this. But one short poem I made a month ago. Because I was inspired by my friend Gwyn, a Member of Triple S Philippines. This was created because of my addiction. Thanks to my friends, and to gwyn of course :) ____________ I made this last night. Along with several friends. Namely Bela and Cresa. Hype of watching Love Like This MV. It started with a few lines witgh SS501 songs, and ended in this manner. I hope everyone gets to enjoy this. Despite the fact that it was intended for my love and addiction for my oppa. :) _____________ On the wee hours of October 23,