Skip to main content

I kinda like my blog more than most people.

I mean, it kinda sucks that there isn't anyone that could really read this, but it is also a consolation that no one does, because it kinda gives me the freedom to say what I want to say.

I have all these notes on my phone of what I want to tell people. Like how much they have hurt me. Or how much I dislike what they do. But I don't have the courage to post still even though no one can read them.

I have been trying to have the guts to post what I want to say to that person who recently broke my heart. But I guess, it'll have to wait.. I'll wait until it doesn't hurt as much so when I post, I won't regret it.

Since I started my weekday mass habit, or novena, or whatever you call it, I find comfort in going to church whenever I don't feel good about anything. Probably because I can cry at church and no one would really judge, because no one would come to you and ask if you're okay. To be honest, I feel pathetic to feel bad recently because I know a lot of people are suffering more than I do. I also find comfort in that exact fact, that I should be thankful that I'm alive and blessed.

After getting the job, and after praying for it, I did realize that God has not forgotten me. I thought He did, starting that night that I would never, ever forget. But getting this job that I have always wanted made me rethink of God and my relationship with Him. I have always had this habit of talking to Him wherever I go, like a friend who is beside me, and that's how I have been praying over the past few years. I didn't realize that He probably felt lonely that that's all I can do for Him. But to be honest, I could not force myself to do more as I felt alone for so long. After having Val, I thought that He gave her to me to remind me that He is there. But Val also left me. So I stopped and rethink if that was His message when He sent her to me.

I decided to start going to the adoration chapel that week that she broke up with me. It was the last week of September or first week of October. I did feel comfort, I felt that I could cry nonstop. I spent so many days crying that time. But after we talked, I felt a bit lighter. So I continued dropping by when I can, and started the weekday masses. After 1 mass, I got an email from my dream company for an opening and invitation. Continued to go to mass, and results kept coming in and a few weeks into masses, I got the job. It was surprisingly fast, as I wanted it to be novena masses for 9 weeks. But looking back now, I probably got the job after 3 masses. So I stil didn't stop. I am still going, I think last week was my either 6th, 7th or 8th, but I know I won't stop. But now, I am thinking of praying for another one. Or two, one for someone else's prayer and one for me. Of course, I still pray for others' intentions while I was praying for mine. Now I am thinking of what to pray for next but still continuing what I started even though I don't have personal intentions. Maybe I do that for thanksgiving, and also to remind me not to forget the good things, and to pray for others' wishes too.

I kind of want to pray for lovelife, but I am unsure if at this rate and time I should already. Though my bestfriend tells me it is okay to do so at this point. I also learned that I should be very specific when I want something, like my prayer about the job. If I pray for another thing, I should be specific. Like I want to pray for someone like this, or that, or I want this to happen or whatever. I learned that my bestfriend apparently prayed for a foreigner boyfriend and luckily she got one. But, she got one with the exact same attitude as me. LOL. Kidding aside, this is also probably the reason why we go along well and why the boyfriend is for keeps. She knows how much both of us meant to her. I'm happy she finally got her happily ever after after those frogs that she kissed.

Haha. Apologies, my post is seriously random yet again.

I was supposed to vent out, but ended up posting my current and exact thoughts I have been doubting to post. Hahahaha. While blogging, I am currently listening to this:


I am seriously am swooned by all his moves and his swag. Haha. :)

Papa YG is frackingly awesome. :))

See how random this is? This is the reason why I kinda like my blog more than most people. This is the place I can be myself, no judgement, no hating aside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indak - Up Dharma Down

Tatakbo at gagalaw Mag-iisip kung dapat bang bumitaw Kulang na lang, atakihin Ang pag-hinga'y nabibitin Ang dahilang alam mo na Kahit ano pang sabihin nila Tayong dalawa lamang ang makakaalam Ngunit ako ngayo'y naguguluhan Makikinig ba ako Sa aking isip na dati pa namang magulo? O iindak na lamang Sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko na lamang na Hindi mo aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasayaw Habang nanonood siya...  Paalis at pabalik May baong yakap at suklian ng halik Mag-papaalam at mag-sisisi Habang papiglas ka ako sayo ay tatabi Tayong dalawa lamang ang nakaka-alam Ngunit hindi na matanto kung sino nga ba ang pag-bibigyan ko Makikinig nga ba sa isipan na alam ang wasto Ngunit pipigilan ang pag-ibig nya na totoo Iindak na lamang ba sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko hindi nya lamang aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Ako&#

Looking back 2009.

http://marge0256.multiply.com/journal/item/119/2008. I read my blog (the link above) when I got back this morning from a hella crazy night. Reading my past blog, I know I had to blog once again. It's been a while since I blogged anything. Haha. This year, was g enerally so so. Had my highs and lows as well. And I want to share it in detail. Seriously, in detail. I ended 2008 breaking u p with Kat. For thos of you who don't know, I had an almost 1 year official relationship with a girl AGAIN. And of course, after the break-up, we were still in contact so technically, we werent completely over each other. I started 2009 with high hopes o f us getting back together, and us fixing things. But instead, we separated ways after a few months. We celebrated our anniversary yes, but after that, I guess it was not meant to be. As of now, we still talk sometimes, but nonetheless, a lot has changed, for her and for me. She's moving to a different department, a department I highly recom

Confession For You.

Sorry. Me, being an official fangirl started Friday night. :) I spazz everyday, I do daily rounds of blogs and videos to make sure I'm updated. I buy their CDs and DVDs like there is no tomorrow. I listen to ONLY their songs on my iPod. To make things.. I don't know, worse? or better. I even started writing again. Fanfics for that matter. I started with this poem I made. :D It started with a very short poem. Not this. But one short poem I made a month ago. Because I was inspired by my friend Gwyn, a Member of Triple S Philippines. This was created because of my addiction. Thanks to my friends, and to gwyn of course :) ____________ I made this last night. Along with several friends. Namely Bela and Cresa. Hype of watching Love Like This MV. It started with a few lines witgh SS501 songs, and ended in this manner. I hope everyone gets to enjoy this. Despite the fact that it was intended for my love and addiction for my oppa. :) _____________ On the wee hours of October 23,