Skip to main content

Confession For You.


Sorry. Me, being an official fangirl started Friday night.

:)

I spazz everyday, I do daily rounds of blogs and videos to make sure I'm updated. I buy their CDs and DVDs like there is no tomorrow. I listen to ONLY their songs on my iPod.

To make things.. I don't know, worse? or better. I even started writing again. Fanfics for that matter. I started with this poem I made.

:D

It started with a very short poem. Not this. But one short poem I made a month ago. Because I was inspired by my friend Gwyn, a Member of Triple S Philippines.

This was created because of my addiction. Thanks to my friends, and to gwyn of course :)


____________

I made this last night. Along with several friends. Namely Bela and Cresa. Hype of watching Love Like This MV. It started with a few lines witgh SS501 songs, and ended in this manner.

I hope everyone gets to enjoy this. Despite the fact that it was intended for my love and addiction for my oppa. :)
_____________


On the wee hours of October 23, 2009 Marge, Quizzy and Me where all chatting non-stop about the MV teaser of a Love Like This we were all riveting with excitement, commenting on their looks, their clothes, scrutinizing their every moves. All of a sudden, Marge sent us a quote “A love like this would last for one more day. I know, because I am am your green pea. •• My love for you is more like an OBSESSion, and would never be into wasteland”, and it all started there. I posted it on my FB and quizzy posted the second quotation on her FB.

One by one the quotation evolve into a poem, and one thing led to another, quizzy and I were telling Marge to include this song and this song….and Marge went crazy frenzie putting all the songs in her poem…..which I think was made into a beautiful story….

Marge was in a rampage by including all the songs in her ipod of SS501 we lost count actually…..

We were all awake editing and polishing the madness of Marge…..and quizzy suggested tagging everyone in FB who are TSPH to share the Madness of Marge….and share it at the same date as the comeback of our beloved SS501.

I second the motion because I believe that Marge put all her hearts in creating a beautiful story out of the Songs of our Beloved SS501.

We were so insane with happiness…we can’t help ourselves….but be proud of Marge in being able to create such a story…

We hope you all like it!!!!!

SS501 CONFESSION for YOU

I saw you from a far; I know you are my RADIO STAR. I know you sent a WARNING, but I'm a FIGHTER. I feel this is DEJA VU. I am CRAZY FOR YOU. I am OBSESSed with you. I know that I can LOVE LIKE THIS. For you, I can be your GREEN PEAS. FOR ONE DAY, let's make this last and never reach WASTELAND.

PROMISE TO PROMISE, what we have is FOUR CHANCEs. You are like a MERMAID, YOU ARE MY HEAVEN. You UNLOCKed my heart, and showed me the WINGS OF THE WORLD. You are my EVERYTHING , my DESTINY.

I would NEVER LET YOU GO, you know who I AM. Am I sure? IT’S NOT LOVE? Whatever it is, I want to say THANK YOU. SOMETIME in the future, I know I would have A SONG CALLING FOR YOU. I would FIND you if you're lost. I will TAKE U HIGH. IN YOUR SMILE, I will see what HAPPINESS IS. I am UR MAN. I am the MAN you have been waiting for so long.

I tell myself, NEVER AGAIN. I tell myself, I should say BYE BYE to you. But HEY GIRL, BECAUSE IM STUPID I know I am you SNOW PRINCE. MAKING me A LOVER would be different, but will be worthwhile. I don't want to PLAY, PLEASE BE NICE TO ME. I will never be a COWARD, I WON’T BE A COWARD. I don't want to be just A NAMELESS MEMORY.

WUSS UP, girl? Now, do you think I'm still a coward? I hope you now know. IF YOU CANNOT, you know I can’t too. I know we are LOVERS. Please, give this a try. WE CAN FLY and I know you won't be a LONELY GIRL. We can be above the SKY, just STAND BY ME. I know you WANT IT. But you're scared. IF WE ARE TOGETHER, you would know life's EXISTENCE. You know that I am THE ONE. You know you're MY GIRL.

My HEART (KOKORO), it beats for you. ALWAYS AND FOREVER. We’ll have our LUCKY DAYS, watch the SUNSET together, DISTANCE won't keep us apart, and I know that this love is BOUNDLESS. It’s TIME TO FLY. We can GAZE at the GLEAMING STAR, watch SUMMER BLUEs, and simply GET ALONG.

ALICE, I know you BELIEVE IN LOVE. ALL MY LOVE will just RISE UP. LET’S BREAK AWAY, you know I WANT YOU. You are my BUTTERFLY, you make my heart bloom. Now, I must say, this is a TIME OF DESTINY. Yet AGAIN, you might say, MEN ARE FRO M MARS AND WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS, but my PASSION is just around.

MY BABY YOU are the reason why I live. You say ONLY ME, I say only you. I will always be HERE, I will ERASE TEARS. NO MATTER WHAT, I will always BELIEVE IN LOVE, in you, in us. There's no turning back, NO EXIT DAYS. Let’s make this last. I know we can have a LOVE THAT CANNOT BE ERASED. It might have come IN A RUSH. But baby, BE A STAR for me. Come with me, and let’s FLY AWAY. Love me. I am FALLING SLOWLY.



....Credits....

Author: Marge dela Cruz aka Marge 0256
Critiques: belatrix and quizzy
Publisher: quizzy


**per requested**
Diehard fans: zee & heartshj


**PLEASE DON'T REPOST WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS**


Publisher’s Note:
And to ALICE!!! umALICE k!!!! hahaha… I haytchu!!! Berry much!! Hahaha… (jowk)
Whoever you are, wag sana lumaki ulo mo dahil nakasama sa song ang name mo!!!
Naiinis ako sayooooooooooo… grrrrr… haha.. anywei guys.. hope u enjoyed reading…

Comments

pipay said…
I like your poem Marge. :) Hope to see you someday in one of their concert. I am a fan also from PH. :)
marge0256 said…
hi pipay! :) apologies for not replying back. hehe. Thanks! :) I'm actually making a fanfic about them. hehe. but I think it's not good. haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Indak - Up Dharma Down

Tatakbo at gagalaw Mag-iisip kung dapat bang bumitaw Kulang na lang, atakihin Ang pag-hinga'y nabibitin Ang dahilang alam mo na Kahit ano pang sabihin nila Tayong dalawa lamang ang makakaalam Ngunit ako ngayo'y naguguluhan Makikinig ba ako Sa aking isip na dati pa namang magulo? O iindak na lamang Sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko na lamang na Hindi mo aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasayaw Habang nanonood siya...  Paalis at pabalik May baong yakap at suklian ng halik Mag-papaalam at mag-sisisi Habang papiglas ka ako sayo ay tatabi Tayong dalawa lamang ang nakaka-alam Ngunit hindi na matanto kung sino nga ba ang pag-bibigyan ko Makikinig nga ba sa isipan na alam ang wasto Ngunit pipigilan ang pag-ibig nya na totoo Iindak na lamang ba sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko hindi nya lamang aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Ako&#

Looking back 2009.

http://marge0256.multiply.com/journal/item/119/2008. I read my blog (the link above) when I got back this morning from a hella crazy night. Reading my past blog, I know I had to blog once again. It's been a while since I blogged anything. Haha. This year, was g enerally so so. Had my highs and lows as well. And I want to share it in detail. Seriously, in detail. I ended 2008 breaking u p with Kat. For thos of you who don't know, I had an almost 1 year official relationship with a girl AGAIN. And of course, after the break-up, we were still in contact so technically, we werent completely over each other. I started 2009 with high hopes o f us getting back together, and us fixing things. But instead, we separated ways after a few months. We celebrated our anniversary yes, but after that, I guess it was not meant to be. As of now, we still talk sometimes, but nonetheless, a lot has changed, for her and for me. She's moving to a different department, a department I highly recom