Skip to main content

SS501 is rocking my world.

Yes, you read that right. I have been into them since I knew about Leader, and now, I'm too hooked to let go. SS501 keeps me sane everyday. I have placed a playlist of them and listen to them every single day. I don't have an update about American music, but I always have an update on SS501 and KPop. I don't read a lot lately, but I do go on rounds like every 2-3 hours daily to check on updates of SS501. That's how addicted I am. I tweet and plurk whenever I feel that rush opr I learned anything about them. And I smile whenever I read news, watch vids, and talk to others about them, especially my Leader, love. I was supposed to go to HK to watch their concert, but opted to go next year with some new friends I met in the Triple S form. *Triple S is the fanbase of SS501* I hope it pushes through. That, my friend is how I am into them, and how addicted, and how crazy I am about them.

But seriously, I don't know why I'm posting once again. I have been such a private person. Over the past months, this is my daily/weekly routine: weekdays - work, home. weekends - Glorietta/greenbelt, kara's place, home. That's the only thing I do. I really don't understand and get myself lately. I have just been so secluded lately. I really don't understand. I want to be more friendly, outging, fun, like I used to. But I'm not anymore. I tend to be more boring than I could have ever imagined, But over the past weeks, I am trying to go against this instinct and have fun. For 2 consecutive Saturdays, and last Friday, I went out not just with my bestfriend, but with different kinds of people. With my grade school barkada *which take note, are all younger than me, and my sister is their batchmate, and is actually the original kabarkada*, with my officemates, with my YFC-UST loves, and lastly with my bestfriend AND her cousins, and Kara's friend. I have met a lot of people lately, which is a good thing for me. I don't do that nowadays. I have one or two textmates, one of which I have met twice on my who life, and the other I have never even met.

I don't know what has gotten into me lately, is this stress or what. I have been such a fangirl over SS501, if I can actually stalk them, I think I'd do that. I work, like there's no tomorrow, but when I get stressed out I am so lazy. Work starts once again tomorrow, and I need to work hard again. 1 week of slacking is too much. I need to prep up once again.

My thinking mind, and my urge to write has pushed me to blog once again.

So what else do I want to say, Oh, yeah. This currently, is my diary. This blog is my diary. I don't own one, I think I had one when I waS A KID. It's a frustration. Writing. It was once a dream. But then again, it is still a dream. Probably this is the reason why I keep blogsites. If my friends will knopw about this blogpage, I'll probably have to stop blogging here and make a different account, in a different site. I have done that. From Xanga, to myspace, to freidnster, recently after that multiply, and now this. I have been inspired by Gwyn, a member of Triple S Philippines, although the fanbase in unofficial, but yeah. I was inspired by her to write once again. But I;m not good in making short stories. But I think I'm good with poems, and making blogs. The last time I wrote a poem was 3rd year high school, with my English teacher checking my poems and criticizing it. I make like 7-15 stanzas a poem. Anhd she checks on it and tells me what she thinks. But now, I have never ever have the guts to do it after that. After I stopped I have never tried it again. I miss expressingt myself through my blogs and all. But since I'm in the mood, I'd like to make a short poem. Impromptu and on the spot.


Late night, glancing outside my window
I gaze and dream about what the future bring
Life has been too cruel to me lately
That I wish for a bright future ahead of me.

Thinking of how life came to this,
I suddenly feel distressed and weak.
But I know I would never want to miss
Anything in my life just because there are questions which answers I can't seek.

Staring at the stars, I feel so alone
Wishing someone can take me somewhere more warm
But all this time I have known
That there will be one person, waiting to take me and let me be in no harm.


So this is it for now. I need to rest, because I have work. I don't want to be late on a Monday. That's bad vibes. I have more to share, but probably it can be shared here in next few days, weeks to come. Tata.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indak - Up Dharma Down

Tatakbo at gagalaw Mag-iisip kung dapat bang bumitaw Kulang na lang, atakihin Ang pag-hinga'y nabibitin Ang dahilang alam mo na Kahit ano pang sabihin nila Tayong dalawa lamang ang makakaalam Ngunit ako ngayo'y naguguluhan Makikinig ba ako Sa aking isip na dati pa namang magulo? O iindak na lamang Sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko na lamang na Hindi mo aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasayaw Habang nanonood siya...  Paalis at pabalik May baong yakap at suklian ng halik Mag-papaalam at mag-sisisi Habang papiglas ka ako sayo ay tatabi Tayong dalawa lamang ang nakaka-alam Ngunit hindi na matanto kung sino nga ba ang pag-bibigyan ko Makikinig nga ba sa isipan na alam ang wasto Ngunit pipigilan ang pag-ibig nya na totoo Iindak na lamang ba sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko hindi nya lamang aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Ako&#

Looking back 2009.

http://marge0256.multiply.com/journal/item/119/2008. I read my blog (the link above) when I got back this morning from a hella crazy night. Reading my past blog, I know I had to blog once again. It's been a while since I blogged anything. Haha. This year, was g enerally so so. Had my highs and lows as well. And I want to share it in detail. Seriously, in detail. I ended 2008 breaking u p with Kat. For thos of you who don't know, I had an almost 1 year official relationship with a girl AGAIN. And of course, after the break-up, we were still in contact so technically, we werent completely over each other. I started 2009 with high hopes o f us getting back together, and us fixing things. But instead, we separated ways after a few months. We celebrated our anniversary yes, but after that, I guess it was not meant to be. As of now, we still talk sometimes, but nonetheless, a lot has changed, for her and for me. She's moving to a different department, a department I highly recom

Confession For You.

Sorry. Me, being an official fangirl started Friday night. :) I spazz everyday, I do daily rounds of blogs and videos to make sure I'm updated. I buy their CDs and DVDs like there is no tomorrow. I listen to ONLY their songs on my iPod. To make things.. I don't know, worse? or better. I even started writing again. Fanfics for that matter. I started with this poem I made. :D It started with a very short poem. Not this. But one short poem I made a month ago. Because I was inspired by my friend Gwyn, a Member of Triple S Philippines. This was created because of my addiction. Thanks to my friends, and to gwyn of course :) ____________ I made this last night. Along with several friends. Namely Bela and Cresa. Hype of watching Love Like This MV. It started with a few lines witgh SS501 songs, and ended in this manner. I hope everyone gets to enjoy this. Despite the fact that it was intended for my love and addiction for my oppa. :) _____________ On the wee hours of October 23,