Skip to main content

Tipping point.

Everything just went downhill.

I never thought in my wildest dreams I would once again see and feel how I did yesterday.

I woke up now, decided to text someone and I don't know, I guess told her how shitty the day was, because after I told her to go away, she actually did the whole night. Little does she know that once again, I was testing her on how she would react. But also, I was deeply hurt, like how the good friend decided to think I was such a slut more than a year ago. That's how it felt.

I don't know what story I want to type or write out. The one about that girl, or the one that spoiled my day in the first place.

All I wanted after what happened yesterday was to see her. That despite everything, I know I have her. But somewhere along the way, she decided to be a dick like how my mom usually is to me.

I don't know what to say, or do. All day, I just want to be away from my mother. I just want her gone, out of my life. I know I may not be the best daughter, but she has treated me like crap all my life and yesterday, she made me feel that way again. While I type this, my hand is shaking. I binge eat yesterday, and I feel like vomiting since last night, and all I want is to just be mad at her for every single thing she did that made me where I am. I want to scream and cry and just tell the world how bad of a mother she was to me. She was the perfect mother to my sister, but not to me. Never to me.

I wasn't the perfect daughter either. I did a lot of things. Lied to her, stole from her, but not in the worst way, like how I used to get money from her as so I can go out because I was never allowed to go out, while she gives everything, the whole world to my sister, even if she didn't need it. Everything was handed to her on a silver platter. I had to earn everything, even her respect, her love and her concern. I remember that time I got hospitalized. My sister was on the bed, I was in the smaller kiddie bed when we were hospitalized together because my mom wanted her on the bed. I never asked for much. When I wanted a cellphone, she had to wait for my birthday to give it to me. My sister asked for a laptop because she needed it for thesis and she got it. I knew something was wrong when I begged her to let Lemar leave the house and she didn't. She picked a guy she barely knew over me, just to save face and show how generous and how kind she is. Look where I am now. Raped by that guy, and my mom not saying a word even though she knew it happened.

All my life, I had to beg for my mom's attention and love. She was so busy thinking about work and my sick sister when we were little, she forgot to be a mother to me. I learned to write with the help of the yaya. I became 9th in the batch because I studied hard. Since 5, I self studied to get good grades. I was never taught by my mother, and neither did my sister. But who took my mom's role to my sister: me. I was the one who taught her everything she knew at school. Her assignments and quizzes and some essays. I did everything for my mom. Because that's how much I cared for her. But all she did was throw me out of the bus and made me feel like crap about myself and had to do everything because to her, I owe her everything. Because when my dad left us, she did everything. But not really, because I did her job while we were in school. I was the daughter who taught her sister so she can excel as well. Everytime I asked for anything, she would say no, but she would to my sister. Every time I did something wrong, I was ridiculed, mocked, was spanked, put in the bathroom or the bedroom, locked. But until now, I know that if she still can, she will be. She was holding my arm yesterday and tried dragging me away so that people won't see the commotion. She even cared about everyone else around and not about the reason I threw "tantrums" like how she said it.

I don't know. These thoughts are just running in my head at the moment, and right now. I just want to be away from the world.

Why did I do tantrums? Because I snapped. Because for months, she has been just ridiculing all my life choices. Not that it doesn't deserve it. But as a mother, I hope she would be more understanding. It simply started because I suggested something she didn't like and she felt I always go against her. Sinabi niya na wala ako ginawa kundi kontrahin siya and wala ako pakisama. When this is what I have been doing all my life. Follow her as much as I can and stay with her for the past three years because I'm the only one she has here. She has never seen everything or anything that I have done for this family since my dad left us. All she has seen are the mistakes I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indak - Up Dharma Down

Tatakbo at gagalaw Mag-iisip kung dapat bang bumitaw Kulang na lang, atakihin Ang pag-hinga'y nabibitin Ang dahilang alam mo na Kahit ano pang sabihin nila Tayong dalawa lamang ang makakaalam Ngunit ako ngayo'y naguguluhan Makikinig ba ako Sa aking isip na dati pa namang magulo? O iindak na lamang Sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko na lamang na Hindi mo aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasayaw Habang nanonood siya...  Paalis at pabalik May baong yakap at suklian ng halik Mag-papaalam at mag-sisisi Habang papiglas ka ako sayo ay tatabi Tayong dalawa lamang ang nakaka-alam Ngunit hindi na matanto kung sino nga ba ang pag-bibigyan ko Makikinig nga ba sa isipan na alam ang wasto Ngunit pipigilan ang pag-ibig nya na totoo Iindak na lamang ba sa tibok ng puso mo At aasahan ko hindi nya lamang aapakan ang aking mga paa Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Pipikit na lamang at mag-sasaya Habang nalulungkot ka Ako&#

Looking back 2009.

http://marge0256.multiply.com/journal/item/119/2008. I read my blog (the link above) when I got back this morning from a hella crazy night. Reading my past blog, I know I had to blog once again. It's been a while since I blogged anything. Haha. This year, was g enerally so so. Had my highs and lows as well. And I want to share it in detail. Seriously, in detail. I ended 2008 breaking u p with Kat. For thos of you who don't know, I had an almost 1 year official relationship with a girl AGAIN. And of course, after the break-up, we were still in contact so technically, we werent completely over each other. I started 2009 with high hopes o f us getting back together, and us fixing things. But instead, we separated ways after a few months. We celebrated our anniversary yes, but after that, I guess it was not meant to be. As of now, we still talk sometimes, but nonetheless, a lot has changed, for her and for me. She's moving to a different department, a department I highly recom

Confession For You.

Sorry. Me, being an official fangirl started Friday night. :) I spazz everyday, I do daily rounds of blogs and videos to make sure I'm updated. I buy their CDs and DVDs like there is no tomorrow. I listen to ONLY their songs on my iPod. To make things.. I don't know, worse? or better. I even started writing again. Fanfics for that matter. I started with this poem I made. :D It started with a very short poem. Not this. But one short poem I made a month ago. Because I was inspired by my friend Gwyn, a Member of Triple S Philippines. This was created because of my addiction. Thanks to my friends, and to gwyn of course :) ____________ I made this last night. Along with several friends. Namely Bela and Cresa. Hype of watching Love Like This MV. It started with a few lines witgh SS501 songs, and ended in this manner. I hope everyone gets to enjoy this. Despite the fact that it was intended for my love and addiction for my oppa. :) _____________ On the wee hours of October 23,